With so many functionalities offered by Outlook, sometimes it becomes difficult to manage Outlook rules. In outlook we can modify rules as per our convenience but they can counter with other default rules which result in errors. Outlook Cannot Reply to Message is an error in rules configured. Here is a solution to fix this error.
How to Fix MS Outlook Cannot Reply to a Message
- First close the message and then restart outlook and check you have message in your inbox to check the rule later.
- Open Outlook and go to Home
- Click on Rules icon and select Manage Rules & Alerts
- In next window double click Out of Office Message
- Click on Next until Finish Rule screen appears.
- Now most Important, Click on Run This Rule Now on Messages already in Inbox
- Now Turn On This Rule and finally click on Finish and then Apply.
Restart Outlook and send reply to a message already in your inbox. Now it will work fine and you can reply to messages without any error.